Issue #22 Multi-region deployment on AWS with Terraform
Hey Cloud people 👋
We are back with Issue #22. In this issue, multi-region deployment with Terraform, passing AWS Machine Learning Specialty Exam, and more.
We have collected the best cloud resources from the internet from all around the world. So sit back, take a cup of coffee and read the featured articles collected just for you. 🙌
So? Let’s get started.
1. Multi-region Deployment on AWS with Terraform
In this blog post, you will learn how to do multi-region deployment with terraform.
2. How I passed the AWS Machine Learning Specialty certification
3. Setting up a cross-account federation between Amazon Connect and Azure AD using AWS SSO.
4. How to Measure and Improve Your Serverless Application’s Health
5. Some more Serverless Contents from the Internet
Modernize your Penetration Testing Architecture on AWS Fargate
Introducing Amazon Simple Queue Service dead-letter queue redrive to source queues
That’s all for this week. See you next week.
I hope you are enjoying the newsletter. We are always looking for your feedback so that we can make this newsletter even inclusive. If you have any messages for us, please reach us on Twitter or Email.